I've not managed to get the project underway yet, for various reasons, but I'm hopeful of constructing the workshop soon.
I have planning permission for a garage, which I was hoping to temporarily modify to allow me to build my F32. I've been in dialogue with the council planning department for six weeks now and should know the outcome this week. If refused, then I'll build the garage to the existing plans, which will allow me to construct all the smaller parts of the boat and find somewhere nearby to build the floats and main hull.
I've been using my time to study the F32 plans in more detail and have decided on the aft cabin version with a daggerboard.